Tuesday, August 02, 2005

God makes things grow

back home after one and a half a month. have to say, it feels good.
allthough at the same time it feels grazy, cause I just run into this weblog, where a mission team is going around in europe and doing stuff, meeting people and praying. http://sohowiseurope.blogspot.com. had a hard time keeping my heart in. it wanted to leap out and fly to all those places with those people. Jesus, it seriously is something I so much want to do some day!
well, maybe this summer was a good start. practising. and at least I know where I want to go back to. Streets of Amsterdam and Ljubljana are defenitely places I could imagine being, sharing with people, praying with a team and so on. well, God only knows.

so, it was a good trip for me. from england to france, romania, bulgaria, turkey, greece, italy, slovenia, austria, netherlands, germany, denmark and sweden. many different kind of people, histories, landscapes, athmospheres and so on. still kind of har to put my finger on how it affected me, but I am quite sure it did. lets see how it bears fruit in the future. the seeds are sown.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home