Monday, June 23, 2008

a promise

A new generation I am forming.
It is in its making,
and all things I will do well.

I am the Creator, the Maker of all,
and I myself blew the spirit to the first man ever in the garden of Eden.

And I will restore the intimacy I had with him.
For I have given it to you,
through the blood of my son,
I have given it to you.

So come to me my child, I will satisfy all your longings.

And my child, I wait for the day,
as all the creation sighs,
so sigh I.
To meet you face to face,
to place my bride in front of the throne.
And look, that is my goal.
In all, my purposes work for the good of those I love and who love me.

And this generation will follow me.
It does not care for the signs and wonders that will follow them,
for the only thing that they carry,
is my glory.
The only place they breathe their air,
is the relationship.
For I and my Father are one and so have I called my disciples to be one as well.
One with me, One with my Father and one in mind and heart.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Interesting. Might be prophetic. If only every one would run to Father when they needed something. But how is it possible to be free from bondiges if one's heart is not open nor the mind humble nor thirsty to Jesus? To be fully satisfied is possible to some extent. But we are still sinners. We can't become perfectly satisfied in this lifetime. Yes, some people become believers one day but how many will struggle for holding on their faith in the end? How many actually pray to see revelation of Jesus Christ suffering on the cross??? How many pray to Him: "Lord, I want to see you on the cross and die with my sins in You!!" More than anything the Father loves is a broken heart. Then you really become something of use to Him. Remember this: when kairos is at hand, go into His presence and stay there!

2:47 AM  
Anonymous tabea said...

girl, i really think you should blog more, would love to hear some news about your life.
love

2:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home