Saturday, August 05, 2006

some random stuff

i forgot to tell that I actually lost my bankcard in sarajevo.
but Jesus was good, I got it back. i had left it in an ATM and in the end
a hilarious bosnian guard found it for me inside the machine.

also got slapped by a bosnian man. this sweet old man stopped to talk
to us cause tytti was laughing so hard. I think he intended to tap me on
my cheek lightly, but it came a bit hard. well, no bruises.

been thinking about safety as well. cause many people in finland seemed
a bit worried for us cause we slept in the park/at the station in zagreb.
ok, I know no need to be stupid and so on, but its just a good moment to ponder
where I place my safety. circumstances, safe places or God?
i like what tytti commented about the psalm 23: it doesnt say IF I ACCIDENTLY
happen to get lost in some valley of shadow of death, no it says

Even though I walk
through the valley of the shadow of death,
I will fear no evil,
for you are with me;
your rod and your staff,
they comfort me.

yesterday had a great day in budapest. I found sweet shoes, the city is nice and we hanged out with Bane (the serbian guy from bosnia we met in train) for quite a while. He is so cool, like him a lot. Jesus, just bless him, will you!

this evening were heding for krakow.
pray that we could get some rest eventhough its a night train.
in krakow we are going to stay at some youth with a mission workers we havent met before.
pray also that jesus would bless them, and for out unity with them.
also, we dont quite know how to get home after poland,
with buses we guess, but dont know anything about them, so can pray for that as well.
(and bro, writing in a hurry, no time for grammar)

4 Comments:

Blogger Brett said...

It is good to hear that you are having a good time and to read all that you are uo to! Keep going!

9:27 AM  
Blogger Urban Mystic said...

hej loura how are you hear is ana alek's wife J'w lost your address pleace send it to me again it's good to hear that you are douing good and having a lot fun with jesus,God is good he locks after as. hope to see you soon. love ana

2:38 PM  
Blogger Urban Mystic said...

hej loura how are you hear is ana alek's wife J'w lost your address pleace send it to me again it's good to hear that you are douing good and having a lot fun with jesus,God is good he locks after as. hope to see you soon. love ana

2:38 PM  
Blogger Urban Mystic said...

hej loura how are you hear is ana alek's wife J'w lost your address pleace send it to me again it's good to hear that you are douing good and having a lot fun with jesus,God is good he locks after as. hope to see you soon. love ana

2:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home