Thursday, July 27, 2006

havent got much time

left prague yesterdaynight (goosh, feels like its a week ago)
spent the night on a train,
also saw different kind of prague while waiting for the train..
and must say I liked this better..
prague was packed with tourists and it was somehow restless.
the life near the station was restless as well, but at least not cause the tourists.
we met this katka named woman, she was quite messed up and drunk,
but she sat with us for a while.
made me think a bit of the meaning of life. how actually she, dancing all days
to the music coming somewhere from the nearest bar, isnt that different to me,
who am sitting on a school bench and "educating" myself. I mean, nothing says that
my life is more meaningul than hers. and of course ended up to Jesus again.
theres nothing I want more out of this life that to just follow Him.

the night in the train was awful, and wonderful. not a lot of sleep, as you can guess..
but boy I love the east european trains! I do.
also like spanish people, there isnt a single spanish person that Ive met and havent liked.
met two yesterday again.

so we arrived to budapest early in the morning and had about 15 minutes to change the train.
hopped on to a train towards zagreb, and here we are.
our destination is at the coast of croatia, city called pula. we are leaving for it this night around 1.

its funny, Ive been going through such a different emotions during the trip already.
God is faithful and I love him!
he let us meet this brother from ghana on the train, and it was quite encouraging.
we prayed together and he gave us really encouraging words.
its just harder to be on this journey with four people than I maybe expected.
but learning learning.

so if you feel like praying, pray still for our unity,
that we could be free from the fear of people and the expectations of each others also
and that Jesus would draw us near to Him and show us what to do in pula.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home