Wednesday, November 08, 2006

today so far

we woke up at eight,
realized the kitchen was invaded bu swedish guests
and went to the garden tomb to pray a bit.

we had a meeting with ruth, paul and george at 10:30
and after that I packed some foodbags to give to the poor families.

I tried to concentrate not to think the human perspictive
to what happened in gaza last night.
cause that makes no good.
Jesus, dont let my love grow cold when hearing news about wars.

tomorrow we are going to a small village near nablus with george.
to meet teenage muslimgirls.
as we asked george what we need to do there he responded:
well actually I dont want them to see a show,
basically I just want them to see your hearts.
to make friends.

just what I want to do the most.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home