Monday, January 24, 2011

a reminder.

"so, come in"
were the words that interrupted the noise of frustration
that was echoing around and in her.

"it is my task to finish the work I have started.
not yours"

still fighting, she moved closer,
to hear better and let the words
wash over her need to fight.

"come down from your judgement seat
and take the place I have made for you.
It is only I, who can mature your soul.
Do not despise that, which is immature
and unfinished in yourself.
It is with compassion that I look in to you,
and a place of compassion where I meet you."

something in his words, and his way of proclaiming it
over her broke the shame.
She felt warmed, freed and nourished
by these words of truth.

1 Comments:

Blogger Stiina said...

<3 this.

10:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home