Monday, August 14, 2006

the girls are back in town

home. feels good to be in finland.

vilnius was a great place, and perfect for having some rest as well.
we stayed in a hostel with great pillows and sheets and three british boys
in the same room.
friday night we took a bus to tallin, estonia. I couldnt sleep at all,
though was sitting next to milka this time. so after arriving to the terminal
in tallin, lotta and I just threw our sleeping bags in one corner and had sweet
four hours of sleep.

at the ship we had some feedback :) about our feelings towards the trip and to each other.
the trip was actually quite different from what I thought it would be,
but Im sure it was what Jesus had in mind. I learned quite a lot from the
chemistry we had as a group (would I dare to say as a body :)) and Im actually
quite sure this whole trip has more things to offer to everyone of us than we can even
think of.

seeing places and people still confirms one thing for me;
the more I see, the more I know I dont want to live for myself.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home