Monday, September 18, 2006

please, discernment

I sit here very irritated and decided to try and write something.
dont actually know why I am so irritated, this has been a weird day.
it started with me broking a plate and loosing my keyes. (luckily they werent lost at all in the end)
maybe its all because we actually started some kind of work stuff this week.
ok, ill try to cool down and understand the deeper stuff under this I feel.
it just seems one needs to learn it here quite a lot.

been to old jerusalem by now. no words to describe.
still many layers and levels attached to the facts.
the athmosphere is striking.
so different from the rest of jeru.

fear is an interesting thing.
Ive actually even enjoyed it during my stay here.
not to let it have the control over situations,
but maybe to let it linger just a bit and hear what it has to say.
it tells me what I need to learn still.

we were in tel aviv yesterday.
bought me a bikini, and had the whole shop assisiting..
a bit different than what Im used to..
smelled the salty wind, I just l o v e the mediterranean.
saw my bro jari, who is working in tel for still a week.
walked a l o t.

this weeks thursday Im going to get to betlehem for the first time.

1 Comments:

Blogger Butterfly said...

I wish I was there too.:-)Can you put some photos from this places?

11:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home