Tuesday, May 30, 2006

at home everywhere and nowhere

whoa, finally have time to rest. to think and sit down.
though my mind is still quite caught in the last few days.

we moved.

Im officially homeless now. we all are, tytti, milka and me.
though luckily we dont have to sleep on the streets.

last days have been so crazy, packing and driving and cleaning and organizing.
but finally yesterday we gave out the key. and we live together no more.
at leat not for a while.

the fact we are "homeless" is cause we didnt want to rent an appartment, cause we all are heding to our international practical training next autumn. so for the summer Im going to stay at my friends and at my mums, and tytti and milka first at milkas friends flat, then God knows where. (I told these plans of ours to a girl Im working with in june and she stated: hmm, thats an creative solution.) and we dont know where we will be living for the three weeks we still have school before going abroad. one teacher suggested that we could live in a tent on our schoolyard :)

living with tytti and milka has been one of the best things. one night I was reading the Bible and saw psalm 133, the pne where it says how pleasent it is when brothers (and I assume it works with sisters as well) live together. and the weird methapor it has with it being like the oil that drips from arons beard or something like that anyways.
and I checked some verses and realized that yes, of course, they anointed kings and prophets etc to their "ministry" with oil. and I do defenitely feel that this fellowship with tytti and milka has been "anointing" me, sharpening me (hmm, Im not going to say ministry, I´ll say) for life.
how true it is what niina once stated, friendships and relationships are so cool, a tool in Gods use and a joy in themselves.

2 Comments:

Blogger resa said...

i like that.

2:35 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Moi Laura!

Löysin tän koulukavereista. Sulla menee hyvin ja reissaat ympäri maailmaa, kiva kuulla :) Vois joskus törmäillä täällä stadissa!

1:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home