Thursday, May 25, 2006

so how about the big conversation

so the excuse why I went to belgrade was this 24-7prayer gathering, the big conversation. the thing was to talk and pray together about 24-7 in our own nations and globally as well.
I really did feel priviledged to be there. petra and I were the only finnish people, and kind of felt really small to share anything about the situation in finland. and on top of it, carla actually asked us to share something "in public" in the first meeting saturday morning. so we did.

there has been this prophesy about scandinavia playing some kind of role in the future also with 24-7. there was some stuff about the apostolic rising and grass-root things in the same prophesy. sounds good.

so we spent the saturday afternoon in small groups discussing about our countries and about ourselves and our dreams and about 24-7 as well. how we see it at the moment, where we see it going, what are the challenges and so on.
I really cant say much about this 24-7 stuff conserning me. there defenitely is quite a lot that resonates though. again community was mentioned many times. fueled again the dream we have of the house with tytti and milka.

but yeah, it was good.
Jesus challenged me and encouraged me.
new things are going to come, defenitely.

5 Comments:

Blogger BitterSweet said...

Hi Laura, glad you've achieved what you wanted during your trip :-)

2:31 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

laura!! I'm sooooooooooooooooooo sad that i missed seeing you in belgrade. But very glad that you had a good time, and that it's triggered some good thoughts/reflection. I'd love to hear some more of what you're feeling sometime? :o) Much love...

9:24 PM  
Blogger Ash said...

Hi Laura,
Thank you for the lovely comment on my blog about Iraq. You have a nice blog too and I will read it more often :)
Bless you,
Ash

5:20 AM  
Blogger Martina said...

Macedonians are really cool people.I am half macedonian and always have this need for this country, but montenegro needs God also...so I'm here...Are the girl with glasses?!

2:15 PM  
Blogger will said...

my friend! i hate that i did not get to come to belgrade. but i am so glad that you got loads from it. btw - there is a finnish guy here in prague that has just started coming to my church - tells amazing stories... we shall have to talk soon. do you have skype? nice pic - i miss you. nice to see that smile...

12:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home