Monday, March 27, 2006

we do actually have a connecting God, like even here in finland!

I havent been to any services for quite a while, but lately (last two weekends) been to four! cause Ive been feeling like getting to know new people. its really funny, Ive just sensed that there might people I would like to know and who could be even somekind of soulmates.
and what do you know, it seems to be so!

I almost have had to repent :) cause Ive somehow thought that there arent people in finnish church scene who are in processes with these things.
so, on saturday I had a cup of coffee with this girl I met a week ago in this majakka church. and it was so encouraging. we knew what the other was speaking about. samekind of thoughts and things. cool, thanks Jesus.
and then last friday I met mathias, whos blog Ive been reading and talked with this girl with whom we just seemed to connect quite good. we are gonna have a cup of coffee some day as well.
and then on saturday I went to this youth meeting cause my friends theather group had a play there, and I just ended up praying with four people Ive never met before, and totally without my own effort.

its s o encouraging. for really a long time Ive been doing actually nothing, which has been really good, and then now, all of a sudden it seems that something is happening, and not only that, but its about relationships and connections! thanks Jesus! cant wait to see what you are gonna do!

10 Comments:

Blogger Mari said...

wau . kuulostaa ihanalta. mä oon kans saanu ihan tosi paljon hyviä uusia sydämen yhteyksiä sitä kautta, että Jumala johdatti mut metskulle. älyttömän rohkasevaa on ollu löytää vanhempia palavia kristittyjä jotka ottaa siipiensä suojaan meitä nuorempia...mä ajattelen että yhteydet ja suhteet on tosi paljon kiinni itestä, alttiudesta ja avoimuudesta tutustua ja päästää ihmiset lähelle omaa sydäntä.

10:46 AM  
Blogger Mimosa said...

Yeah, i think it always starts with opening one's own heart..and then God does the rest! Life's amazing isn't it. How He doesnt leave us alone but gives us people we can fellowship with :-)

Muuten, kysyin siit lastenkodista kun aattelin et oisitkohan ollu samassa kuin Antti!

Siukkuja.

11:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hei, oli tosi mukava tavata perjantaina. Toivottavasti nähdään toistekin.
Ja kiva kuulla että Herra johdattaa sinut uusien ihmisten luokse.
Blogaillaan, ja nähdään joskus :D

9:22 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

laura, on ikava sua
ei muuta

h

10:41 PM  
Blogger will said...

thanks for sharing that stuff. kinda nice to maybe find out we are wrong about some stuff sometimes. and also thanks for making my day with the nice letter. you are amazing! hope your weekend is nice...

8:29 PM  
Blogger Martina said...

Hi.I also had a period like that in my country-Montenegro, for a year and half and now...wow...refreshing it is...Bye

2:20 PM  
Blogger Martina said...

I will start writing in english because I see that there are a lot of people who need to read my things on english.I will visit your blog from now.
Nice to mee you also.

9:51 PM  
Blogger Martina said...

I found you through Alek from Macedonia.He is my friend

2:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ey, is the "connect" gathering already taking place this weekend?

10:55 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is the best online Business Offer I have come across Bar None! Your success Is Guaranteed !

2:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home