Friday, December 15, 2006

times

yes, there is a time for everything.
time to embrace and time to be apart
time to stay and time to go.

a time to wait.

Im thinking that Im in this time of waiting.
and also that Im in the right time.

time for me to be in finland.
I can feel it.
though I miss people and places,
but I know I need to be here now.

I have written to the marginal
of my Bible "time is a great refiner"

in the first letter of peter,
where it speaks about how
gold is refined, and so is our faith.
its funny how many times one
thinks that refiners have to be
something really hard and rough
(and well, many times they are)
but it took some time for me to
realize, that many times the
refiner in my life is just being still.
time.
waiting.
knowing that he is God.

david gave me a stone when I left israel.
such a prophetic stone it was :)
a small, smooth one.
and in his letter david wrote;
this stone is a stone I found in the south, Eilat.
it was, scientifics say, formed slowly.
because of the time it became a very firm and hard stone,
prepared for everything.
this is my methaphore of you.

1 Comments:

Blogger Navid said...

Hello.
Wow, thanks God I hit the line with the stone. It was hard for me to think about it that way, but something told me it was the right thing to write about you.
I tend to like methaphores so much, it helps remember a lot and understand things in a different way. Plus the thing I wrote on how it keeps memories.
I hope to see the stone next time I see you around, or when I am around there. :)
The leaf you gave me is still in my wallet. It is sometimes sad to look at, but it's still green and full of memories.

Well punapää, I hope to see you soon. You're very missed around here, but TIME will get us all together one day. (see you in Heaven!)
I send you my best wishes for this Christmas, although you missed the main feast in Israel you will be able to feel the same colours, more or less.

By the way, you both (you and Tytti) got the eye for photography. Makes me feel jealous. ;)

11:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home