Tuesday, January 30, 2007

fear is a real crappy excuse

the Bible usually knows it,
have to admit it again.

like iron sharpens iron,
so a person does to another person.

I learned again, I dont know how to love.
but how merciful it is, to hear it
from someone who I know will stick with me.

have you ever thought that when revelation
lists people who arent going to be in heaven,
the list starts with cowards?
maybe this is more serious than I thought.

Im really wanting to leave my comfort zone,
really.
and I really really
dont want this being afraid thing to stop me.

3 Comments:

Blogger Theresia said...

Start with the good things that you dare to do or almost dare to do. The satisfaction that comes from it will tear down your fear piece by piece. The easy thing with all of it is to not give up... love from sweden.

10:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

same thoughts and struggles...
i have to learn and to act on that we can never do it alone- and only together love can be learned and the fear might be overcome
thank you so much for your awesome letter

8:56 PM  
Blogger Navid said...

WHooooaaa... Well, I think I should start a deep investigation of your writtings, they got a lot to tell. How good is to have so many 'old' friends like you (nothing personal, you know I think you're not old) to see how they still got the same problems I have. It just makes me feel better in some way.
Just to know there is some pioneer who is in the front, while I'm still learning about basic life rules I see those 'pioneers' are actually people like me. Then I'm not afraid anymore.
Hope you got my point and I got yours correctly.

By the way. I am a man of methaphores and I liked the one about the iron and the person. Just great. ;)

6:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home