Tuesday, January 02, 2007

here´s the season to be jolly

newyearswentby.

we just were,
a bunch of girls at my mums,
praying, putting things down on the altar,
playing, laughing, having communion, just hanging.

and it was wonderful,
praying with a group
I felt my heart alive
and the freedom and space
that can only be found in Jesus.

and as I laid down things from my life
I suddenly realized the meaning of how
I can give rejoicing.
its not that Im grinning my teeth,
giving away all cool things from my life to Jesus,
but that Im actually in great need of help
conserning my relationships, schedules,
everything, and I was there to confess that
I need help, wanting to give it all out
to God, saying I have hope and faith
that Jesus can actually change things.

may this be a different kind of year.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home