Friday, July 13, 2007

one of my worst fears just came true

birds indoor are one of the worst things I know.

a couple of days ago a friend told me about a meeting she had with a little bird.
the bird didnt seem to be afraid of my friend at all. it just stood in her way.
and as my friend said to it: could you please move from my way, it actually did.
I wonder if we are originally created to somehow communicate with the creation as well.
who was it, st francis of assis who preached to animals?

well, anyways, I had quite an opposite encounter with a bird today.
I was sitting inside, the back door open.
and all of a sudden a small bird flew in, slapped against my back and started
to fly around my mums living room.
birds indoor are one of the worst things I know.
so I kind of panicked.
after few moments of being at the edge of hystery I opened the front door
and the guest flew out by itself.
afterwards I started to think, how in my panic I didnt even consider
asking the bird to just fly away :) who knows, maybe it would have done so.
anyways I was quite disappointed to myself
cause I acted totally from the state of being afraid of the bird.
How often that happens in situations.

I read the message few days ago, a psalm says
When all hell breaks loose,
Im collected and cool.

1 Comments:

Blogger Mimosa said...

Yeah that's true and very insightful - how often do we act out of being afraid at something we didn't need to? Thanks Laura for the story (en tiä miks kirjotin enkuks, noh ehkä jäi päälle sun tekstin lukemisesta :))

1:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home