Sunday, August 21, 2005

during the last week..

..I have struggled with my lack of love

..I have realized the difference in living according to your own thoughts, or according to some commandments that come from other people and letting the Spirit guide you. I defenitely will want to ask Jesus how to fill my calendar and how to use my time.
weird thing is, that eventhough you might realize that some decision has not been the best, its so hard to change the direction, and then you just end up making more bad decisions.

Father, thank you that even in my weakness I am lovely.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Amen.
Jesus is the best.

Kind of like churches today: clearly the road we've taken is not the right one, we could have so much more of the fullness of Christ, but still it's so very hard to change direction. At least for some people or some churches. And for me.

12:57 PM  
Blogger Mimosa said...

Hei Laura!

I was sooo glad to see you blogging too. Great! I can sign your "About Me" too: to radically live my life for Jesus and to see Bible lived out as it is written. It's great to find sisters and kindred spirits. I'm inspired! Thanks Laura - for being who you are. Be Blessed!

PS We are especially lovely in our weakness! I just posted on this yesterday..Kind of same. Sometimes we make wrong choices, but thankfully God never leaves nor forsakes us; He's always there.

7:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home