Monday, October 24, 2005

party and having fun

had one of the greatest weekends.
we had a small party at our place. me and my flatmates milka and tytti.
it was great. nice people,good food, warm atmosphere, lots of candles.
we should really have more partys.
then sunday was so fun! we piled our clothes together and dressed each other.
(like this grown-up barbie thing :)) milka became a hippie, tytti kind of a hip hopper and I was a kind school girl. then I wore tyttis clothes and tytti wore mine. it was hilarious. cause our styles are really different. I hope the photos turn out ok, so I can put some here as well.

then I met anu later in the evening. and felt so blessed cause of it. her gentle spirit really refreshed me. and Jesus spoke through her also about my practical training. Ive been in an attitude school with that.. maybe Ill share about it later.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

on of the best things about girlielivingcommunes is that mostly all got the same size and you can share clothes like crazy...love that-great to hear your stories laura

11:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home