Thursday, October 13, 2005

the joy of the journey

Jesus has lately been talking to me through different people
about my lack of patience.
how I am too eager to get to the goal, and skip the process and journey to get there.
I think it goes with this "learning to work with a family, not being individualistic"-thing.
cause it many times would be so "easy" to do things by yourself, know they would be done and move onwards. like last weekend we talked about this leadership question -one leader, or people figuring things out together. ok, not so say there is no need for a "leader" but I am still in search of the meaning of it. anyways, of course it would be an easy answer for one leader to tell what to do, but is that the point? to get to the result as quick as possible?

and also with my life, I think I need the grace from God to know how to live in a moment more. there is a time for everything, seasons. and I do know that all these stages of my life are needed, so I totally welcome all the longwinded roads of processes, stumblings, slow teamworks and all that! familize me God. (making up words again I guess.)

3 Comments:

Blogger will said...

yeah - it is so hard to do what you are talking about - so know you arent alone. i am praying for you during this heart-wrenching. you will come out on the other side a lot stronger. plus it is those experiences that make up life. keep up the love!

9:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

nice blog!

4:14 AM  
Blogger laura said...

thanks will!

12:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home