Monday, October 17, 2005

in many ways


this weekend I met most of my familymembers. and again realized how much I love them. and the fact how hard it is to meet them, cause I sense we live in quite different worlds. but yes, I do enjoy spending time with them, even being teased by them, as being the youngest in our family.

I spent one and a half hours in a car with my youngest older brother and it was a good one and a half hours. God spoke to me. through my bro and the music he listened. again I woke up to realize, that as I am waiting for my brother to come to know Jesus, I am waiting for him to pick up these patterns of life or something. I heard and saw that Jesus is defenitely working in his life, and what I could do, would be to join that work, release it and encourage him. and again I found I have very little means to do it. wheter it comes to muslims, shivas, or "normal" finnish guys, I need something new. the good old "Jesus loves you" doesnt weigh much in their scales.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

"the good old "Jesus loves you" doesnt weigh much in their scales"

Niin, se tuntuu monesti vähän abstraktilta ajatukselta, vaikka itseasiassahan ton lauseen pitäisi olla yksinkertainen peruskallio. Mutta kai ihmisen luonto tekee siitä jotenkin hankalan asian käsittää.

10:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home