Saturday, December 03, 2005

nothing special

my steps were really light today.
I like christmas,
boys smiling.
paper stores,
people. they are so beautiful. everyone.
customers sitting in cafes,
lights that shine out from warm houses.
and today, a feeling that brought london in my mind.

lately I have missed london again a bit more. the city in itself, and the feeling I had while living there. waiting for the bus, meeting familiar faces in speakers corner, opening the front door, buying ice cream from the korean man, the men at the internet place. good times. not good to remember too much, or Ill miss too much. luckily Im going there in january.
and anyways, right now I am just happy being. where I am.
now I need to go, and make some candles.

1 Comments:

Blogger will said...

hey - when are you going to london? i am going there too in january..... sometime.

4:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home