Monday, July 10, 2006

after the camp

jesus is so good and faithful. and so full of faith that I seemed to have
a few drops of it myself at the camp.
it was a good time, though not light.

so I was teaching at a confirmation camp,
(camps of the finnish lutheran church for fifteen year olds.)
I got to speak about church, faith, prayer, Jesus and dating
to a bunch of great youngsters.
also got to see yet a new glimpse about the situation of "the church
of finland" and the spiritual reality.
also got to get excited about my frustration, cause it seems to be growing
so big, I might be starting to act upon it more :)

the athmposhere was quite rough for me, but in the end it was
only good, cause through that Jesus really drew me to his kingdom.
it was also blessed to be an example for the youngsters of an actual believer,
and sowing the seeds Jesus gave me to sow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home