Friday, June 30, 2006

guess what Ive done, guess what Ive done?!

I actually seriously just bought my tickets to israel.
will be there on the 12th of september.
too excited to write.

the confirmation camp where Ill be teaching starts tomorrow,
wouldnt mind a few prayers, that Jesus would draw the young people.
my first lesson is on the subject of congregation :) cant wait.
but the athmosphere can get a bit religious and passive at times.
so Jesus, give me the grace to live in the kingdom culture.

(and also: I used the metro today, and there were a bunch of
really dressed up muslims waiting for it as well. goosh I realized how
I miss them! the all knowing scholars. I actually stalked them for a while,
but didnt catch even one word of arabic. then I had to get off before them,
shame. would have been great to talk with them, but well, maybe I wouldnt
be ready for it, and also I guess they would have gotten a stroke if a young
finnish lady started to talk to them)

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi rap-queen!

Do you happen to know your future address in Israel? Is it even close to Jerusalem?

3:46 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

aye dear, tried to send you an email, but your luuku- adress doesn´t function anymore?
hope you are well
some love from tabea

2:55 PM  
Blogger Martina said...

Wow you are going in Israel.cool..I hope you will have great time there

1:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home