Wednesday, August 24, 2005

cant stand being.

Ive been so blessed during the last few days.
(allthough school started, but maybe that can be a blessing as well)

I love my new apparment. eventhough I still havent got a lot of my own stuff in.
but living with tytti and milka feels really good. yesterday we had a relaxed talk,
and the girls prayed for me and my praguetrip (the CE meeting there.
http://www.connecteurope.org.) I was over-blessed :)
God spoke and encouraged. through obedience comes blessing, He will provide,
dont need to look to the circumtances and so on. and also strenghtening my inner being.
Father, strenghten the laura I am.

also, I met my muslimfriend from emirates on the msn. so I have been chatting with him a bit.
still gives me a heavy heart and lack of words to pray.

Jesus, open the eyes of a man born blind.
luckily Jesus has awesome plans for him. cant wait to see them come true.

I yearn to live prophetically in this as well. and defenitely need the wisdom from the Father to speak. in acts Steven speaks in such a wisdom in the Spirit, that no one knows what to say. that is what I think would be needed in meeting muslims. (meaning the knowledge loving muslims) otherwise it is only debating on religions.
and again then, the question comes, is it to better act in the old as long as you are learning the new, or not to act at all. in Jesus are all the treasures of wisdom and knowledge. may they be freed in my life.

also met with petra (http://www.followingtheway.blogspot.com). that was great!
hadnt seen her in ages. not since london and interrail. we shared and prayed about prague.
she and niina are actually at the moment on their way to go there. I am beginning to be very very excited about it. well, I´ll be on my way tomorrow as well.
you know the feeling, when you are so blessed and happy, that you can hardly be.

I have a hard time keeping myself together cause I feel such a joy of all the things going on.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home