Tuesday, October 04, 2005

boxing



I got a bit frustaretd in school today.

maybe even too much.

out of it I made this series of pictures.

maybe with a bit of frustrated irony going around. theology is really a funny thing. what is it actually about? and how much is it needed? I really dont feel like conentrating on the theology, if I cant see faith changing my life. I am tired of words. or should I say I am tired of only words. the Kingdom isnt a matter of talk, but a matter of power. is it so in my life? oh my goodness I need Jesus.

2 Comments:

Blogger dfordivam said...

hello Laura
iam Divam from India
i want contact you
basically i wanted to know why you have written this "oh my goodness I need Jesus".
cause i also has a similar kind of relation with God i can't live without Him.
i would like to share somethings with you about God
knowaboutgod.blogsot.com

7:30 PM  
Blogger dfordivam said...

and you had also written that you go to school. i also go to school i am a student of senior secondary school

7:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home