Monday, December 12, 2005

skating with mormons and that kind of stuff

one of the best weekends ever!

friday
me, tytti and milka (my roommates) went to skate (though without skates) with mormons. I met them in an independence party during my training. now they are coming to our place on friday, we are going to cook for them and hang out together. cool. Ive never known any mormons before.
the skating thing was cool. and so something we as followers of Jesus should do. or something like it anyways. cause they were just being friendly and nice to everyone on the rink and serving drinks and sausages. they have the community thing quite well together.
I also met couple of my muslimfriends later that evening. and again learned that they do things bettter than me :) somehow they had got to know this really sweet girl by just starting to talk with her on the street. and now I think she on almost on the edge of being a muslim.

but well, Im almost glad Im seeing these things happening. maybe it will finally frustrate me enough, so that I will start to act and not just whine about it. I once said to a friend that we, with milka, thought about writing our own thesis like luther, and he just said: why not just rarther being the thesis wherever you are. -right, excatly. thanks for reminding.

anyways friday was super. and Im really waiting to get to know the mormons more, and learn to interact with people better. I really have a lot to learn on that.. not sure if Im even going to the mosque some day. religions all around :) Im so glad to learn to live in the kingdom of God!

saturday
we went to a second hand-marketplace to sell our clothes. nice people, had a nice time. had even some money from it.

sunday
dyed mine and tyttis hair. did a cookiehouse. gave out baked rolls to our neighbours. went to sing christmas carols in swedish. went to give the cookiehouse to our friends and ended up staying there quite late. playing, laughing, having a great time! best best best.

today back in school. had an exam. only one and a half weeks, then holidays.

1 Comments:

Blogger will said...

sounds like you are having loads of fun. im gonna make it up there to hang out with you one of these days. enjoy your time at schol before you go home for the holiday! i will be sending you an email soon. i promise...

4:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home