Friday, January 13, 2006

Ive missed this so much

sitting in a park that is on its wintersleeps.
eating sandwiches that taste so much better than home
except
I am home.

you just got to love this.
and the london underground
people on it, people working for it,
the stops, the wind.
I am home.

''''

so arrived to stansted yesterdaynight 23.15.
phil was there to meet me and I spent the first
night at the togwell mansion :)
it was so awesome to see phil again, and meet his wife emma
and their beautiful girls, megan, poppy and angel. blessed.

I got greatly encouraged right from the start as we talked in the car with phil.
about all this church business Ive been pondering about for the last 6 months more or less actively.
later shared some with emma as well. it was good to hear from them both, cause they have been on the journey quite long.
got myself some thinking and a list of books to buy :)
Ill see phil on wednesday still before I fly home.

at the moment Im in portsmouth at minnas. lovely to see her, and all her friends here.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice words about the park and the london underground :)
Quite poetic, actually.

Good blogpost.

11:30 AM  
Blogger laura said...

rachi!! aargh, my phone is giving me a hard time, though its my fault, I forgot my charger home,, Ill see if I can get the battery full somewhere!

6:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home