Tuesday, September 06, 2005

not so finished thoughts about prague part two

so besides people one of the best things was to hear good teachings and conversations.
Simon from england shared many things about the Kingdom of God and threw the question in air about how would church look like if it would be based on the kingdom of God.
its actually quite an interesting thing, that Jesus speaks about church three times in the gospels.

there was some critisism for the word "churchplanter" as well, cause no where does Jesus say to us that we should plant churches. I think its a good thought, that our job is to make disciples. we can introduce people with the King, they can see the Kingdom, hear and understand and receive the Gospel, and then church happens.
and it happens wherever. where two or three are gathered in His name.
also if church is Jesus´ body its a thing you cant actually go to and be there or not to be there. you either are in the body or arent.
Jesus said that the kingdom of God is in us. and that should work in every area of my life, shouldn it? whoever I am with, wherever I am, I am carrying the Kingdom of God inside me. living, moving and having my being in Him. and if the kingdom of God is for example joy, peace and righteousness in the Holy Spirit, then I can own peace, joy and righteousness in the Holy Spirit in my life through every circumstance, feeling or situation. its actually kind mind-blowing, and I would really want it to be true in my everyday life.
learning in the grace of God.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home