Thursday, September 08, 2005

number four

I think there would be enough thoughts conserning prague, that I could go on and on until the number 300 or something. and that would only be the thoughts. I even havent told any of the actions (so about what we actually did there. but for example jan has something in his blog, and marc also. so go and check their reports)

one thing I still wanted to share is about being.
a process that started already before prague continued there.
God has in some way being doing some kind of an inner healing in me lately.
Im the kind of a person who can take pressures real easy about hearing Gods voice,
being prophetic, to be able to measure up.. and so on.
but lately Jesus has freed me to just be. (so simple, yet so profound:))

so, for example being prophetic isnt something that comes outside of me,
something I really need to struggle to get a hold of. it actually flows within me,
as I understand who I am in Christ, and as I let Him live through me.
it comes through my personality and the gifts God has given me.
what a revelation! (yeah, maybe the thing actually is, that eventhough you might
know something and think that it makes sense, its still easier to understand it and live it when God really reveals it to you. so thanks Jesus for starting to reveal to me who I am in you.)

so in Gods kingdom being proceeds doing, and doing flows from being.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hyvä kuulla noita mietteitä sitä mukaa kun työstät niitä. Kuulostaa aidolta ja eletyltä, sulla on kyky "tarinoida" isoja totuuksia. Joo, monia asioita tehdään uusiks näinä päivinä.Enemmän tilaa hengittää.. Iloitsen kulkea yhessä sun kanssa!

6:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Olen saanut monta ajatusta tämän lukemisesta.

p.p

10:52 PM  
Blogger laura said...

hei p.p

ois kiva jos ilmiantaisit itsesi, niin vois kommunikoida vaikka lisääkin :)

12:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home