Monday, September 19, 2005

blessings from the fullness of His grace

Im going to germany on friday. there is this 24-7 gathering.
quite nice, though I have no idea what I am actually going to do there.
but maybe it can give some clarity to this whole 24-7 in finland.
and Im eager to meet all the new people.
(I just got some email consernig the meeting.
and have to say now I am even more eager.
its quite amazing, travelling and meeting people from different nations has always been this distant dream, and all of a sudden Jesus is making things happen. what can I say. who am I and yet He calls my name and knows my heart. Jesus, you are more than I can fathom. grace grace and grace.)

I run in to liban at the weekend. (muslimfriend from somalia)
we had a very short conversation, it went like this:

liban asks: have you been to the church lately?
Hey, I am the church I answer smiling.
yeah, and Im the mosque says liban.

opened my eyes again a bit for the reality
of what people think that the church is.



2 Comments:

Blogger Mimosa said...

Heippa, ootko menossa Evan kanssa?
Siunausta matkaan!! 24-7 prayer rulessss :)

5:45 PM  
Blogger Eiríkur Víkingur said...

I am glad you went to the 24-7 thing. :-)

7:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home