Friday, September 30, 2005

weekend coming


I just feel so good today. Im in a very good mood. thanks Jesus.
we had a grouping day in school today. (yep, I guess there is not such a word in english.
I mean that we had a group of small kids coming here, we had a route with different kind of assignements for them to do together, and the result should be they end up feeling more like a group) I was helping out with the 7-years old group. whatI basically just did, was helding a string. in the end a small boy came up to me, hugged me, and said: thank you for everything.
I think I melted just there. such an innocent, lovely feedback.

Im going to my mums place this weekend. and also will spend a day with some people,
hanging out as a family of God and talking about our processes. dont actually know much about that yet, we´ll see what the weekend will bring.

then on sunday I go with mum to my sisters home. yei! my sis is pregnant with twins and I havent seen her in a while. I guess she is starting to be huge already :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home