Friday, February 24, 2006

munich

I saw the munich movie yesterday. among other things it stirred up the longing for justice in me again. oh Jesus, you know how much I wish to go to palestine. I still have no assurance about my practical training for next september. it must be something really cool, cause the door seems to be so hard to open :)

a guy behind me said after the movie ended:
"well, I wouldnt have paid ten euros for this, if I would have know its this shit."
yes, for someone its entertainment, for someone, reality.


Therefore, since the children have flesh and blood, he himself also shared the same things, so that by his death he might destroy the one who has the power of death (that is, the devil)
and might free those who were slaves all their lives because they were terrified by death.
Hebrews 2:14,15

Now hope that is seen is not really hope, for who hopes for what can be seen? Romans 8:24

1 Comments:

Blogger will said...

once again my friend, you seem to hav a way with words. thanks for that..

8:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home