Tuesday, February 21, 2006

seeing

Im 23 today.

tytti and milka did an awesome thing. Ive wanted new glasses for a while now, and planned on buying one. but it turned out I wasnt going to get the money I thought I would. but then my dear flatmates collected money from a bunch of friends for my birthday so that I can buy them!
and tytti wrote an awesome card for me, and Im thinking there is something prophetic in those new glasses anyways (over -spiritualizing again :))

we went to look for the glasses yesterday, and went first to three shops, and found nothing. then we were going to one shop we knew, and just "happened" to see a shop we didnt know was there. and the first glasses tytti handed for me to try, were the ones. white, a bit transparent and versus written on them. they are so cool. cant wait to get them.

the card said:
dearest laura, new creation in Christ, in the Messiah.
Light to all nations.
May Jesus in His love open
your eyes to see
your ears to hear
your heart to know
how the Kingdom of God
goes forth
and fills the earth with its glory.
We want to bless you with this gift,
maybe that way you can again see a bit better.

2 Comments:

Blogger t said...

Happy Birthday dear,
sorry that i didn´t wrote you a letter up to now, i´m still living out of boxes and my adressbook is in one of them ...so but ´ll write you somewhen soon, i´ll promise. love

1:41 AM  
Blogger Urban Mystic said...

hey Laura! Happy birthday! I'm turning 28 tomorrow!

2:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home