Friday, September 16, 2005

dreams

Father I wait.
I wait for the calebs.
faithful and brave.
I wait for the samuels.
Whispers:
speak, your servant is listening.

Daddy, I wait
When
davids go against goliaths in your name
and elijahs mock the prophets of baal.

I wait
longing for a generation
consencrating for the amazing things
you are gonna do.

my Father I wait
when will the world go after you
when faith can heal
when the demons fear even our clothes
and a shadow can heal in your name.

Father I wait
when your kingdom
wouldnt be a matter of talk
when our love would be
in actions and truth

when the praise that belongs to you
makes the foundations shake,
doors of prisons open and
chains come loose.

And Daddy, I wait
when can I see face to face
lay my crown and cry
Holy, Worthy
Lover, Saviour and Friend
See the flames of love burning in your eyes.

May it all be for that.
May it all be for you, my King.

4 Comments:

Blogger Brett said...

What can I say Laura - Beautiful and I can tell that it comes from your heart!

1:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

intriguing. plain. powerful.
thanks for sharing your heart, Laura!
andi

7:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Et sitten kovin paljoa odotakaan; )

No ei, kaunista tämä kaikki on.

10:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

awesome!

10:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home