Thursday, January 19, 2006

and london 17.1

went to the turkish church where I used to work and met some friends there.
lovely to see pipa and hear how she is doing, see ali, the turkish man who used to say my name: luraluralura. and, I heard that he has actually read through the bible, and believes in it. thank you Jesus!

later chris prepared some "lobsters" for us to eat :) and then we went down to the theater. saw a play a gem of the ocean. so strong. talked to me about freedom, self worth, being who you are, being in the light, among other things.

and then again I met some more actor people, and liked them! I actually just now during this visit realized that while I lived in london I didnt get to know too many english people. so its quite great to see how they are.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home