Friday, January 20, 2006

noworriesnoworries

this song by simon webbe (yeah, I know. really weird. and Im afraid that he is this kind of a backstreet boyish thing, more for teenagers, but what can you do..) that I heard in england has been so encouraging to me these couple of days. its just this really light and simple song, with quite simple lyrics as well. but it just makes me smile everytime. I actually had to buy the cd!

some of the lyrics go like this;

getting closer to the life youre imagining.
(I just know youre lifes gonna change)
maybe not today maybe not today
someday soon youll be alright

(just wanna live)
no worries, no worries
(dont wanna die)
no worries, no worries
(fight through the lows)
say it for me say it for me
(and take all the highs)

your endeavours
aint just selfless wasted time
seek and find
youre not that far from
what youve hoped
and wished all along.


so I got back to school yesterday. and we have quite an interesting theme going on. like yesterday and today we have talked about families, histories of families and how they affect us and people in general. different kind of roles people have, myths that can run in families and so on. Im kind of afraid that it will be process rich studying again this spring, dealing with all these family-issues. but even so I am glad that the studies we had in the autumn are over :) actually, this is really interesting, cause during the autumn we were kind of studying "the church", you know, how to "work for it" and all that lovely stuff :) and now we are going down to family things. haa, if I want to be overprophetic :) and get myself excited I could see a good development in this.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home