Thursday, January 19, 2006

overblessed and got frostbites on my cheeks.

so, yesterday I went to the city boiler room.
that place is seriously an oasis.
I saw phil and chatted with him a bit.
unfortunately he was quite busy with work,
but nice to see him anyway. we had also a blessed prayermoment.

I chilled in the prayer room, again something I needed.

and then, I cant understand if I have somekind of muslim magnet on me :)
cause there was this pakistani man in the boiler room. someone brought him in. and all of a sudden he basically started to pour his life out on me. quite a life, and tough situations.. in the end I asked if we could pray for him, so we did.

before leaving to the airport met this awesome girl called lizzie. we just talked a while, and kind of commected right away. we prayed for each other. God is just so good! I cant believe how he just keeps on encouraging me!

in finland my train was late, and it was -20! seriously, I didnt remember that those kind of temperatures even excist! while I walked home from the station chris` and andys questions about how we actually survive were starting to make sense. but home was sweet. good to be here.

and today, walking to school, in some sick way I really enjoyed being so cold it seriously hurt. my hair was frozen and my cheeks red from the frostbites.

lovely trip, and lovely being home as well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home